Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Makeup Brushes



There are a couple of observations I made the other day about Gosh makeup brushes:-
  • The foundation brush is excellent! It's quite soft and distributes the foundation evenly and easily. It's also quite easy to clean and maintain, in addition to the fact that the brush is light and easy to handle.


 


  • This eyeshadow brush (round 348) is used to blend lines between black or dark shadows with other colors so that there isn't a solid line. I do not recommend this brush at all because it pokes the eyes, especially since you're rubbing the brush onto the skin to blend colors.


  • Although you probably won't have problems with the other eyeshadow brushes.





 
Personally, my favorite brushes are Make Up Forever brushes! The foundation brushes are super easy to work with. They are easy to handle due to their light weight and they distribute the foundation evenly.





The eyeshadow brushes are also soft unlike Gosh and they don't poke the eyelids when used for blending. They eyeshadow brushes in general are easy to clean.





One of my favorite brushes of all time is the eyeliner brush, it is easy to use and I must say quite accurate! I've had it for 3 years and it still looks as good as the first day. Of all the eyeliner brushes I've used this one is the one I'm most comfortable with.






Images From: www.makeupforever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment